|Title||led by:||supported by:|
|SenSecPhD||Sensor Security for the Internet of People, Things and Services||Seraj Fayyad||NFR|
|GravidPluss||Health App for Diabetes in Pregnancy||Mirjam Lukasse||NFR|
|DigI||Non-discriminating Access for Digital Inclusion||Josef Noll||NFR|
|Trygt Svangerskap||Trygt Svangerskap/Reducing Violence in Pregnancy||Mirjam Lukasse||NFR|
|Title||led by:||supported by:|
|MinMat||MinMat - Research on breakfast habbits||Mone Eli Sæland||HiOA|
eHealth is a term being introduced to link advances in information and communication to the well-being of people. Some of the dominant trends are
- the analysis of information through computer systems, sometimes noted as cognitive computing. In this field information is gathered about the person, living style, surrounding, genetics to find either
- specific treatment of a person, sometimes entitled personal medicin or
- means of suggesting alternative practises to lifestyle in order to minimize risks of e.g. diabetes or heart attack.
- the use of sensors both in analysis, treatment and in the every-day life, e.g.
- using sensors or devices to monitor the fitness or well-being of a person
- non-invasive sensors to monitor blood sugar and blood pressure
- communication between sensors, the devices of the person and the the cloud.
In eHealth we will also take into consideration the handling of information, especially the context- and content-aware handling of such information. As an example, regular measurements of Diabetes might only need to be distributed in a secure way to an archive, while sensors indicating a heart attack might broadcast the message to everyone in the surrounding.
Projects related to eHealth are
Contains pages with keyword "EHealth".
Courses and ThesisThesis
- Network of Things for Medical Care (Keywords EHealth, IoT, Internet of Things, Routing, Network)
- Smartphone supported Activity Level Estimation (Keywords Context, Mobile, Sensor, EHealth, Shepherd, Telenor Objects, ANT+, Bluetooth)
- Agneta Yngve (works at: HiOA, with topics: EHealth, Physical activity)
- Barbara E Ainsworth (works at: Arizona State University, with topics: 3rd wave of health, EHealth, Education, Physical activity)
- Edvin Holsæter (works at: Telenor Objects, with topics: EHealth, Visma, Instrumentation, Sensors)
- Eugen Rotariu (works at: Vitheia, with topics: EHealth, IoT, Sensor communication)
- Felix Sukums (works at: NIMR, with topics: Global Health, EHealth, Informatics)
- Hans A. Kielland Aanesen (works at: TGOV, with topics: EHealth, IoT, OASIS)
- Karoline Myklebust (works at: Lærdal Global Health, with topics: EHealth, Midwife, Visjon 2030, Tanzania, Nepal)
- Katja Schaffrath (works at: KuppingerCole, with topics: Life Management Platform, EHealth)
- Lena Henriksen (works at: HiOA, with topics: EHealth, Violence, Pregnancy)
- Marcel Eggum (works at: UiO, with topics: Complex event processing, EHealth)
- ... further results
eHealth in Norway
eHealth (eHelse) is a recent term for healthcare practice supported by electronic processes and communication, dating back to at least 1999 [Wikipedia]. Usage of the term varies: some would argue it is interchangeable with health informatics with a broad definition covering electronic/digital processes in health while others use it in the narrower sense of healthcare practice using the Internet.
Activities and contacts
In Norway the following activities are related to eHealth
- University of Agder med eHelse lab, contact Rune Fensli
- SFI - Tromsø Telemedicine, contact: Gunnar Hartvigsen
- Høyskolen i Bergen, 250 households on Kvaløy(??), contact: Knut Øvsthus
- Altibox and University of Stavanger, contact: Chunming Rong
- Borg Innovasjon, nordisk prosjekt for utvikling og testing av smart teknologi for omsorgssektoren , Contact: Bjørn Horten
- Telenor Objects (http://www.telenorobjects.com) samarbeid med Visma (http://visma.no) og Tieto (http://tieto.no), contacts: Juan Carlos Lopez Calvet, Hans Christian Haugli
- VerdIKT Internet of Things Value Creation network - http://www.internet-of-things.no
- Oslo ICT Network,
- eHelse, e.g. omsorgsteknologi og samhandling
- Selvbetjent velferd/hjelp til selvhjelp - hva må til ? (15 mars 2012)
- Head of the Norwegian Health Care CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team), Contact: Suhail Mushtaq
- Movation - ehealth Innovation. Contact: Gunnar
- Safer@Home project in VERDIKT program: http://www.forskningsradet.no/servlet/Satellite?c=Nyhet&cid=1253970599010&p=1226993814948&pagename=verdikt%2FHovedsidemal
- eHelseUKA2012 at Campus Grimstad in June 11-15.
- Oslo ICT network. Selvbetjent velferd/hjelp til selvhjelp - hva må til ? (15 mars 2012)