The project is inviting for the Convened Session 22 on High North Satellite Propagation as part of the EuCAP 2015 conference, taking place from 12-17Apr2015. The High North Satellite Propagation session takes place on Wednesday 15Apr2015 and was organised by Terje Tjelta and Lars Bråten on behalf of the Ka-band propagation project.
List of publications
- Terje Tjelta, Jostein Sander, Martin Rytir, Per Arne Grotthing, Josef Noll, Knut Grythe, Trond Henning Johansen, Michael Ciecko, Michael Cheffena, Terje Mikal Mjelde,Experimental Campaign with First Results for Determining High North 20 GHz Satellite Links Propagation Condition, 9th European Conf. on Antennas and Propagation, EuCAP 2015, 12-17Apr2015, Lisbon, Portugal
- Lars Erling Bråten and Martin Rytir, One Year of 20 GHz Satellite Measurement Data From a Nordic Maritime Environment, 9th European Conf. on Antennas and Propagation, EuCAP 2015, 12-17Apr2015, Lisbon, Portugal
- Martin Rytir, Clear-Air Scintillation and Multipath for Low-Elevation High-Latitude Satellite Communication Links, 9th European Conf. on Antennas and Propagation, EuCAP 2015, 12-17Apr2015, Lisbon, Portugal
- Terje Tjelta, ... , ITU contribution
- Martin Rytir, ... 2014 paper
- We are planning to support the METOP-SG ESA project with statistical data from Isfjord Radio (Svalbard). METOP-SG aims at using the data for verification of propagation models for next generation meteorological observational satellites.
- The first year measurement results from Isfjord Radio, Vadsø, and Røst, will be available by the end of 2015,
- We plan to deliver one year of data to ITU-R SG3 (WP 3M) by April 2016